Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Website

For my website I plan on making it as functional as possible. I am making a website that will tell you a little bit about me, and a lot about Limestone Wrestling. I plan on having a home page where you can view a few pictures of our preseason as well as see some of our athletes. I then plan on having a bio page, this will give you a history of limestone college wrestling and give you a chance to take a peek at our first inaugural team. there will also be a schedule/roster page so you can find out information about limestone wrestling and get to know some wrestlers. and finally there will be a blog page where people can express their opinions and give some inside to the team. Visit the site at www.limestonewrestling.weebly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment